SOYBEAN SEED TREATMENT
Soybean Seed Treatment to Fit Your Farm
We offer premier seed treatment for our soybeans. Our custom-blend is specially formulated for this region for enhanced control of phytophthora and rhizoctonia.
We offer 2 seed protection options:
Peterson Select (fungicide)
Peterson Select+ (fungicide PLUS insecticide)
Treatments have a higher rate of active ingredients formulated to address the challenges of our region, including:
- Metalaxyl: Controls Pythium & Phytophthora
- Azoxystrobin: Manages Rhizoctonia, Fusarium, White Mold, Brown Spot & Damping off
- T-Methyl: Controls Rhizoctonia, Aspergillus, Fusarium, Seed Decay, Seedling Blight & (seed born) Sclerotina & Phomopsis
- Thiabendazole: Manages Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Stem Blight, Molds, Stem Rot, Seed Decay & more
- (Peterson Select+) Imidacloprid: Protects against below & above ground insects like Bean Leaf Beetle, Wireworm, Seed Corn Maggot & Aphids
Protection Where You Need It
As an additional benefit, we offer free replants on Peterson Farms Seed soybeans treated with either of these products.
Talk to your Peterson Farms Seed dealer about options for your farm.
Peterson Select & Peterson Select+ seed treatments are a combination of separate individually registered products. Read and follow pesticide label instructions.
Acceleron™ is registered trademark of Bayer Crop Science®. CruiserMaxx™ is a registered trademark of Syngenta® group company.
FIND YOUR REP ON A MAP
WHAT ARE GROWERS SAYING?
Being a dealer and a grower I can tell you that there is nothing better than a quality product. With Peterson Farms Seed that’s what you know you are getting every time, nothing is short of top notch in anything they do. From the people that work there to the marketing and the products they always strive for the best and never settle for anything less.